Tuesday, April 1, 2014

YOU Won't Believe This But, #WorldAutismAwarenessDay Is Definitely The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I want to explain that I'm not replacing Christmas, which holds a great deal of importance to me. I'm just sharing how much my special needs family and I look forward to #WorldAutismAwarenessDay and the entire month of April. Please check out my guest article on My Town Tutors, It's Time To Show Support For World Autism Awareness Day!, and read before sharing with your friends in the Autism community. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support our family's efforts to raise #AutismAwareness around us through our daily interactions. Join us in shining a light on #Autism this month by sharing this post and changing your social media profile to support #AutismAwareness around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment