Tuesday, April 15, 2014

If There Is One Thing That I Want People To Remember Me For, It Is That I Am The Parent And Advocate Of A Child With #Autism

     Are you as surprised as I am that I have found time to post again during #AutismAwarenessMonth? Like everyone else, I have priorities that tend to remind me of everything that needs to be done. Even when I am buried beneath my obligations, I still try to make the time to do the things that I enjoy like writing. It is usually then that I find myself fighting to carve out more time to share more posts because I am flooded with the rush of wanting to shout, what I have learned, from the roof tops!
     I am a contributor, and an amateur one compared to many, on a great website called Special Happens. It is my privilege to have the opportunity to share another post with their audience. Please take a few minutes to read The Many Challenges of an #Autism Parent Returning to College! I would appreciate it if you would share this post with someone who might be trying to decide if he or she wants to return to college to finish a degree. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment