Monday, April 16, 2012

Hanging Out With Friends Over At "Lost and Tired"


     I was invited by my friend, Rob Gorski, over at Lost and Tired to share the story behind "Nathan's Voice" in support of April being Autism Awareness Month. I had to put my thinking cap on to get the basic story down for everyone but, it was something that I was thrilled to do. I hope you enjoy my guest article "The Life Story Of Nathan's Voice" and that you take the time to browse the site of Lost and Tired. Please consider following them on twitter @Lost_and_Tired and be sure to check out Lost and Tired's Community Autism Support

                                                                                                       Lorrie


*Interested in reading guest blog posts by "Lost and Tired" featured on Nathan's Voice?
 These are the posts we have been privileged to have Rob share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment