Thursday, April 12, 2012

Come See Me At Our Parenting Spot!

     At the beginning of the month, I invited everyone to visit Our Parenting Spot and read my Featured Guest ArticleOur Parenting Spot is an outstanding online parenting community that offers advice, support and friendship to everyone. Please visit Our Parenting Spot, read Autism "How-To" Guide for Parents and share it with someone you know. YOU never know if they have just had their child recently diagnosed with Autism, or that person might know someone else who thinks their child needs to be evaluated! Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the article. I always look forward to hearing from anyone who takes the time to leave a comment below or on the Our Parenting Spot community where my Guest Article is featured!


                                                                                                      Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment