Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best Wishes To Everyone For A Happy New Year In 2013!

Our family hopes that your family has a safe and very Happy New Year! I want to thank each and every one of you for your support of our Family and Friends Autism Team "Nathan's Voice" over the last five years...it means so much to us!! Our autism resource blog always welcomes the opportunity to support other special causes on a designated page of our online community. If you would like for us to support and share a particular fundraiser for your cause, please  email Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org with the details!


Our autism resource blog has also started a page for Special Diets & Recipes, including any ready-made retail products that anyone has found which would help others. If you have a recipe that you would like to share, that would help someone else on either gluten-free, casein-free, gfcf combination or other special diet, please contact me via email at Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org with the details. If you would let me know which category that your recipe would support and if I have permission to credit you, your website, blog or facebook page, I will post your recipe submission with a link for everyone to visit you! Thank you in advance for your patience with me as I receive, categorize and post all recipe submissions while designing this new page!


I would like to share a few quick "praise reports" that deal with autism awareness, understanding & acceptance. I have been an apprentice in my local support group for almost six months working towards becoming their new Leader. I'm extremely excited to be part of the AutismOKC.org family and can't wait to hear what they would like to accomplish in 2013! 



Our Family & Friends Autism Team "Nathan's Voice" is looking forward to the Oklahoma Piece Walk and 5K on Saturday, May 4th, 2013...so much, that we want YOU to join us by either walking with our team and/or making a donation to support grants for local programs, education, research, special projects and more!! If you have any difficulty registering foror making an online donation, please contact me via email at Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org so that I can assist you. We hope that YOU can join us in support of autism awareness, understanding and acceptance!


In November 2012, I was contacted by the Covington Who's Who Registry for an interview, then for acceptance as a member to represent the state of Oklahoma in Autism Advocacy...I am still so excited about how this will increase exposure for the efforts of my local AutismOklahoma.org, Nathan's Voice and the autism community in general!! If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please visit Oklahoma Piece Walk & 5K to either register to walk with us and/or to make an online donation. Thank YOU for your continued support and our team always welcomes hearing from their supporters!


We hope that you have a wonderful and Happy New Year!


Family Team Captain & 

Administrator of Nathan's Voice,

Lorrie Servati

Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org 

2 comments: