Sunday, October 28, 2012

Special Diets and Recipes

Dear Readers,

     I have been wanting to start a page for special diets and recipes for a while. I decided that there was no better time than the present! I will be researching and consulting with friends over the next few months. If you have, or someone you know has, a favorite recipe that you would like to share with us, please e-mail Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org with the details. Please be sure to let me know in what type of special diet that your recipe would be categorized. I would also like to give credit to each person for their submission, linking it back to their website or blog. I look forward to hearing from you! 
     You can view the future Special Diets and Recipes page even though it is awaiting all of the great Gluten-Free, Casen-Free, GFCF-combination and other special diet recipes that we hope to receive. I want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as I attempt to compile, categorize and post all recipe submissions!                
                                                                                                                                                     Lorrie

3 comments:

  1. weight loss Your site is very informative and your articles are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and hope that you are able to stop by Nathan's Voice to stay in touch with what is happening in the autism community! Have a great Thanksgiving, my friend!

      Delete
  2. That is a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete