Vincent's high school Baseball Team, the Southeast Spartans, are gearing up for their Spring Season and these hard-working players desperately need new equipment and uniforms!! They will be hosting a Pancake Supper Fundraiser on Saturday, February 25th from 4-7:30pm at the Wilmont Place Baptist Church located in South Oklahoma City. Tickets to this fundraiser event are only $5.00 each and YOU can get yours by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!! The Oklahoma Mustang Club will also be joining us for a Classic Car Show from 4-6pm, so come out and see us on the 25th!!! If YOU are not able to make this event and you would like to make a direct monetary donation, please contact Coach Marlin Dahlke by email at email@example.com. Thank YOU for your support!!
Katie is an amazing young woman who makes wonderful creations such as plastic canvas hearts, crosses and American flags, duct tape flower pens, autism puzzle pieces, homemade soaps, and a variety of other crafts...all to help pay her own way and for other children to be able to go to Camp Barnabas, even with the challenge of having her own multiple special needs! YOU can help Katie make a difference for special needs children by placing a "special order" from Katie's Crafts 4 Camp Barnabas TODAY!!
We are looking forward to our 2nd SPRING Consignment Sale to benefit the March of Dimes April 20-22, 2012 in the Chisholm shopping center on Garth Brooks Blvd. in Yukon, OK. The hours will be as follows: Friday 10-7, Saturday 9-6, and Sunday 10-3. Drop off date will be Thursday, April 19th from 1-7pm. Anyone can consign items for the sale so tell everyone you know about it. We will accept anything baby/kids, which includes but is not limited to clothes, shoes, blankets, baby items, toys, etc. We will also be including maternity items and large items such as strollers, car seats, highchairs, beds, etc. (Pretty much anything you need for a child) Adult clothing and shoes will also be accepted. Also, we will be doing furniture and household items again this year. Just keep in mind that we want good quality gently used items so nothing stained or with holes. You will price your own items at whatever price you see fit and then when the item sells you will get back 60% of the sale price (to use however you want) and the remaining 40% will go to the March of Dimes. If you would please be kind enough to consider saying that Lorrie Servati of March for Babies Team "Savin' the Babies" referred you, we will receive the 40% credit when your items are sold! If you would be able to volunteer for a few hours to help during the sale, it is for a good cause and you could have a chance to find something special! ♥ Thank you...Please email Jennifer Fuller (Consignment Sale Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or just leave me a comment below so that I can have everything emailed to you!! ♥