Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sharing Recent Accomplishments & Research

Greetings, Friends & Followers!

I want to share what my family has accomplished since I last posted over two years ago. Many of you remember that I have four children and four grandchildren. I recently celebrated 22 years with my loving and supportive husband. Both of my youngest sons graduated from high school during the covid pandemic; one of which experienced a YouTube virtual graduation ceremony when he was not able to walk in a traditional graduation ceremony due to the covid restrictions during the height of the pandemic. While I was working at the high school from which I graduated, I returned to college to finish my undergraduate degree after taking one year off and graduated Spring 2021 the same year my youngest son graduated from high school in a more traditonal ceremony. 

Just before acquiring my B.A. in Psychology, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had been accepted into the graduate program for school psychology. I have since finished my first year in the graduate program towards becoming a future school psychologist. While completing various research projects, I have created several easy-to-understand PowerPoints and have decided to share them with my followers who are interested in learning more about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). I will be sharing these informational PowerPoints individually in future posts. If you are interested in more information on any of my research topics, please contact me via email: ldservati@gmail.com with your request and any questions you have related to my research.

Thank you for your continued patience as I juggle working full-time, carrying a full-time graduate coursework schedule, and spending as much quality time as I can with my family! 

Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment