Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Celebrating a New Chapter in My Life and Career

Even though I am only eight courses away from finishing my B.A. in Psychology, I will be taking a semester off from UCO until I can pay off my bursar account so that I can enroll in a few courses next spring. Ever since I returned to college to finish my bachelor's degree, my plan has been to avoid taking out any student loans. I am still as determined as I was back then to remain debt-free when I start my future career as a School Psychologist! 
Thankfully, it should not take too long to pay off last semester's tuition because Edmond Public Schools has hired me as a full-time Teaching Assistant for the upcoming school year. I am excited to begin work as a TA II at Memorial High School in two weeks. Nexus Solutions for Autism has also hired me to provide in-home treatment as an ABA Therapist. I have missed working with students in the classroom and look forward to doing so again, as well as working with clients and their families in the naturalistic environment of their homes!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The students and teachers you will be working with are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete