Monday, October 27, 2014

Bullying Prevention Should Be Year Round, Not Just in the Month of October

It is no secret that I have made some great friends through social media networking over the last several years. One of those special relationships is with the Founders and Owners of Sentio Life Solutions, Ltd and Special Needs Book Review, Lorna d'Entremont and her daughter, Pierrette d'Entremont. I had the privilege, and my first experience, of participating in a Tweetchat on The Coffee Klatch with Lorna, shortly after having made connections with her in the summer of 2011.

Lorna and Pierrette have definitely made me feel welcome by rolling out the red carpet in featuring my guest post, Neutralizing Negative Messaging about Children with Autismon their Special Needs Blog. Please take a moment to stop by to read it, and then take a look around their site before returning to check out mine. Have a fabulous week and be sure to #share this post with someone you know in the special needs community!

2 comments:

  1. I read the article and left a comment for you on the other blog - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked all four links in the post above and couldn't find your comment anywhere. Maybe, it didn't post as you thought?!? Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to reading the comment you mentioned!

      Delete