Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I Apologize For Being MIA The Last Several Months

     The last several months have been so busy that I have scarcely had time to breathe. Since I began working full-time in the self-contained autism classroom in August, I became involved in the Fall 2013 Easter Seals Oklahoma Sibshop monthly sessions and I have been planning for the upcoming Christmas Store that my Autism Family Team, Nathan's Voice, is hosting for our local AutismOKC families in just over a week, I have had very little time for anything else! We are hoping to provide a unique event for children with autism, and their siblings, to shop for gifts for their family members. If the event is a success, my Autism Family Team, Nathan's Voice, would like to continue to host the Christmas Store annually.

     In the meantime, my two youngest boys and I still have a few days until school lets out for our Winter Break. Recently, our school district cancelled classes for three days due to inclement weather and hazardous roads. We have a lot to catch up on before our break. Please pray for strength, patience and, of course, for everything to fall into place. Thank you for following our posts and we look forward to hearing from anyone whom lives in our area!

No comments:

Post a Comment