Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tips for Preparing Your Child for the End of the School Year


It is hard to believe that summer has arrived! Having a child with Autism Spectrum Disorders, also known as ASD, is a daily reminder that he depends on a routine. I am constantly aware of when our schedule might be changing. I do my best to prepare my family in advance for any changes that will affect them, and especially my child with Autism. It's not always easy but, it is extremely important to maintain an environment in which my child can function to the best of his ability. To read more, please read my article on Special Happens titled Tips for Preparing Your Child for the End of the School Year
     Thank you for taking the time to read and support my efforts as Nathan's Voice!



No comments:

Post a Comment