Saturday, April 6, 2013

Yes!! The Article For My #Autism Advocacy Was Published In My Hometown Newspaper!

     You are probably tired of hearing about this but, I am extremely excited! In case you didn't get the chance to read the article that was published last month in the Oklahoman, our large newspaper for Oklahoma City, you have another opportunity to read a similar article published in my hometown newspaper, The Edmond Sun. Last Fall, I was nominated and accepted as a new member of the national networking organization, to represent the state of Oklahoma in Autism Advocacy! Thank you for taking the time to read my article in support of Autism Awareness, Understanding and Acceptance!
     I am so excited about how this will increase exposure for the efforts of my local AutismOklahoma.org, Nathan's Voice and the autism community in general!! If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please visit Oklahoma Piece Walk & 5K to either register to walk with us and/or to make an online donation. Thank YOU for your continued support and our team always welcomes hearing from their supporters!

                                                                                                    Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org

No comments:

Post a Comment