Monday, December 26, 2011

Nate Rocks the Boat - Book 2 in the Nate Rocks Series

     I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! I want to share something with you.
     If YOU have not had the chance to read Nate Rocks the World by Karen Pokras Toz, you still have a chance to get either a digital copy and/or a signed copy of the 1st book in the series by becoming a backer of the 2nd book Nate Rocks the Boat. My 9 year old Nate won a signed copy of the 1st book, Nate Rocks the World, in a blog giveaway earlier this month. We are looking forward to this next book because my two boys are going to spend a week at day camp this coming summer! Click HERE to help make this project possible!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my project! Much happiness to you and your family in the coming new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that I will get others to see how great the "Nate Rocks" series is and convince them to back your Kickstarter Project! {hugs}

      Delete