Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How In The World Am I Going To Get Ready For Christmas And Keep Up With My Child Over The Upcoming Winter Break?!?

     Has this thought ever crossed your mind? It has mine! There is always so much to accomplish before Christmas and then I remember I have two pre-teen assistants to entertain, as well. The older son has recently been diagnosed with ADHD and is the sixth grade at the same school in which I work. The youngest is in the fifth grade and was diagnosed with Autism just before he started Kindergarten, almost six years ago. They both contribute equal amounts of input to our family team structure, sometimes not exactly what is needed to keep things from grinding to a screeching halt. We try to avoid this at all costs!


     With the Winter Break right around the corner, I have written a guest post for Special Happens, titled 4 Simple Tips for Keeping Your Special Needs Child Engaged on Winter Break which I hope will give you some ideas. I hope you enjoy it and will share it with other special needs families. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and follow our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment