Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Best Wishes to Everyone for a Very, Merry Christmas and a Most Happy New Year in 2014 from Our #Autism Family!

     It is the opinion of our 5th and 6th grade sons that it is shaping up to be the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!! I think it is only because they are maturing and understand the timeline of what happens when, making it easier for them to process more of what is actually going on around them. Now that breakfast is out of the way, my dear husband is assisting our 6th grade son in setting up one of those elctronic gadgets. While he was waiting on his father to finish his breakfast, our patient 6th grade son was helping his 5th grade brother, Nathan, set up a new electronic device.

     It is hard to believe that our two sons are growing up as fast as they are! It was also extremely awesome to see my sister, my brother, my nieces, my nephews, my daughter, my oldest son, my grandchildren and the newest additions, to my side of the family, this last weekend. Each of us would like to spend more time, catching up with family and friends but, we all have so much going on in our lives, between home and work. It was definitely a miracle that we were able to coordinate our crazy schedules in order to spend a little over an hour together!

     Enough about my family...may your family enjoy a most memorable Christmas and a prosperous New Year in 2014!! Please remember, especially this time of year when it is the coldest, that we need to keep a tab on our loved ones whom have #Autism and/or other #SpecialNeeds because of the threat of them wandering off to find peace and quiet. It is very important that we know where each of them are at all times. Read more here on how YOU can help prevent an unpleasant event from happening to your family, or a friend's family.

     I wish you the best in 2014 and look forward to hearing from you, if you feel like leaving me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment