Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Totally Honored To Be In Such Great Company"


     Last month, SkinnyScoop hosted a contest to show their support to all the Autism bloggers, in celebration of April being Autism Awareness Month. Anyone could nominate and vote for their favorite blog in the Top 10 Autism Blogs of 2012. I only started blogging in June 2011 and I knew that I didn't have as much experience as my fellow bloggers. Try to imagine my surprise when I was nominated by someone shortly after they read my Featured Guest Article on a online parenting community called Our Mom Spot. I anxiously watched as friends and several of my family members voted in support of my blog. I was notified earlier this evening that my blog, Nathan's Voice, when the contest ended, it had the rank of #2 in the "Top 10 Autism Blogs of 2012"!! It is a distinct and wonderful honor to be listed with such great company! After you have had a chance to browse my blog, please click the link above to check out my esteemed colleagues' blogs listed on SkinnyScoop. 
     Thank YOU again for your continued support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment