Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm Looking for "a Few Good Writers" Who Would Be Willing to #Share a Post with @NathansVoice for April in Support of #Autism Awareness Month!

Dear Reader,

You might be visiting my autism resource blog for the the first time, or possibly haven't visited in a while. If you are a parent, a caregiver or a grandparent of a child with autism spectrum disorders, I would be most honored to offer you the opportunity to share your story in a Guest Article on Nathan's Voice in April to support Autism Awareness Month! I wish that had more time to write and post on my autism resource blog but, I'm working full-time in the self-contained autism classroom at a local middle school, the leader of the AutismOKC parent support group, and taking care of my special needs family while completing a college course each semester towards finishing my associate's degree at a local junior college and eventually acquire my teaching certification in Special Education. 

There is no obligation and no deadline's when sharing through my autism resource blog. I know how busy life can be and there's enough of that in our already overwhelmed schedules! When your ready, just email me what you want to share in an attached Word document, along with any photos (credits, if borrowed), links and the instruction for the placement of each, at Lorrie@AutismOklahoma.org. I don't make changes to anything without contacting the Guest Writer first. I hope that I have covered everything but, I am always glad to answer any question, at any time. The only thing is that it might take me a few hours to get back to you, if I'm in the classroom, taking a college exam, assisting my own son whom has high-functioning autism or his older brother whom has adhd with a school-related project. I will respond as soon as I possibly can. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

If you haven't had the opportunity to check out Nathan's Voice before now, please time time to look around and see what we have been up to. Please take all the time you need to make a decision but, kindly remember that April is right around the corner! Whether you "Light It Up Blue", make goody bags to hand-out to service providers, or wear your favorite t-shirt in support of Autism Awareness Month, we would like YOU to share with us in the month of April!! I appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you when you are able to respond! 

Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment