Monday, February 16, 2015

Swing By, Check Out My Latest #Autism Post and Show Some Support!

I have some exciting news that I haven't shared with very many of my friends. I have been given the awesome opportunity to help a friend with her website and learn more about what goes on behind the scenes. The Founder and Editor-in-Chief has been working with me, to make sure that I am ready, before moving on to anyone else's posts. I appreciate the time that she has taken to help me prepare for this task and I hope that I don't disappoint her or any of the other contributing authors from the site.  I have to admit that it was a little overwhelming to be looking at my own scheduled post, in a different perspective, as the assistant editor. I'm already critical of my own work and this gives me an added appreciation for the job which editors do to make articles look their best!  

Please take a few moments to check out my latest post on Special Happens, Planning "Sensory-Friendly" Family Time That Everyone Will Enjoy, leave me a comment in support, and then share it with someone you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment