Monday, January 13, 2014

Aspiring Special Education Student Looking To Get Your Input Prior To Opening An Adult Service Agency

I met a young lady through Twitter recently. Rachel is a Special Education major and is aspiring to one day open an adult service agency for individuals with disabilities. She is interested in hearing more from parents about what they want for their child after they graduate high school. I encourage you to make the decision whether you share your information, or not. It seems like a straight-forward survey and the feedback will most likely help her to learn more about developing an adult service agency. Please read a message I received from her. 

"I have been working with individuals with disabilities for ten years. I do not know what sparked the passion but once I started doing it I was hooked. As I grew up, the people I worked with grew up as well. I had the opportunity to see my friends graduate high school and find post secondary placements. I am working to see what parents want for their children so if I develop an adult service agency I can take the feedback into consideration."

Please click HERE for the link to the survey. Thank you for taking the time to help Rachel out!

No comments:

Post a Comment