Sunday, March 10, 2013

Acceptance Into The Covington Registry for Who's Who


     I am absolutely thrilled to share this with you! This last Fall, I was contacted by a representative from the Covington Registry for Who's Who. I had been nominated and accepted as a new member of the national networking organization, to represent the state of Oklahoma in Autism Advocacy! If you are interested in reading my full Press Release in The Oklahoman, please click here. Thank you for supporting Autism Awareness, Understanding and Acceptance!
     I am so excited about how this will increase exposure for the efforts of my local AutismOklahoma.org, Nathan's Voice and the autism community in general!! If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please visit Oklahoma Piece Walk & 5K to either register to walk with us and/or to make an online donation. Thank YOU for your continued support and our team always welcomes hearing from their supporters!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lea! I apologize for not responding earlier. There isn't really a good enough excuse for not having taken the time to reply to one of my readers! Please forgive me. Thank you for reading my post and congratulating me! :D

      Delete