Monday, February 18, 2013

I Have No Excuse For Neglecting My #Autism Resource Blog!

     The title pretty much says it all but, I still want to explain why I haven't been posting lately. Besides being a parent of a child on the autism spectrum, I have had two long-term assignments as a substitute teacher in the first and second grade at our local elementary school recently. I enjoy working with the students, getting to know each of them and helping the team of teachers for that particular grade level but, I really enjoyed just being "Mom" to my own two boys today! There was no school today because it was President's Day. They had their individual six month dental check ups, I treated the three of us to lunch at our favorite Chinese buffet and then gave them the afternoon to play with their neighborhood friends. 

     I hope everyone is doing well. I will try post more frequently to keep everyone updated as to how Nathan and the rest of the family is. My husband has hinted that I need to spend more time with him, as opposed to the new laptop that he got me for Christmas. I must remember to add that to my list of things "to do". Just kidding!

     Have a fabulous week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment