Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today is a step in a new direction

Welcome to my brand new blog site! 

     This is all so new to me. I figure I had better start trying to catch up with today's technology and how everything works in the big world. I don't want to miss out on becoming a "blogger" because I'm still fooling around on facebook!  lol  <3  ;-)
     I am planning to bring an accurate account of what is happening in Nathan's world as often as I possibly can. When I have any information, resources or anything that I can offer, I will post that, as well.  If it helps anyone that has a child on the autism spectrum, or suspects they might have one, it will be well worth it.  I hope that anyone that has information that they would be willing to share will feel comfortable enough to do so.  Being new at this, I can use all the help I can get!  I look forward to meeting anyone whom would like to leave me a note.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by, have a relaxing drink, kick off your shoes & share helpful information with new autism friends!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Lorrie! Blogging is a great way to share information and can be quite therapeutic. It will be a nice thing for you and Nathan to share years later. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete