The Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit & the Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism Tool Kit
were created specifically for newly diagnosed families to make the best possible use of the first 100 days following their child's diagnosis of autism or AS/HFA.
- How will I deal with this diagnosis?
- Stages Associated with Grieving
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Fifteen Tips for Your Family
- Social Symptoms
- Communication Difficulties
- Repetitive Behaviors
- Physical and Medical Issue that may Accompany Autism
- Autism now affects 1 in 110 children and 1 in 70 boys
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- A child is diagnosed with autism every 20 minutes
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
Every year, autism organizations around the world celebrate the day with unique fundraising & awareness-raising events. We look forward to celebrating with you on April 2, 2012!
Walk Now For Autism Speaks 2012
(Please check back in the future for updates)