Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thank Goodness for Communication, Connections, and Technology!!

Have YOU spoken with someone recently that made you appreciate the technology that allowed you to communicate with one another? I had the privilege of speaking with a wonderful woman earlier today that helped me to find a resolution to a situation for which I needed assistance. This makes me very appreciative that we can connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime, and in a variety of ways due to the technological advancements that have been made over the years. It is important to have contact with individuals outside of our homes, especially during this time of uncertainty. If we did not have the ability to communicate with anyone other than those that reside within our homes, it could adversely affect our mental health. I am grateful for everyone with whom I can connect while the "stay at home" order is in effect. So, this is an anonymous "shout-out" to my newest acquaintance and helping me to maintain my sanity! Thank you for conversing with me, not just once, but twice this afternoon!!

Stay safe and make the best of a challenging situation by talking with an old friend or having an open mind when talking to someone new for the first time!

Your friend, 

Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment